The Museum hall offers a stunning view through its large windows overlooking the lake.
This function room, dedicated to the great achievements of rowing on Lake Como, is a 300 square metre space which can accommodate up to 200 guests for a seated dinner.
A large freight elevator connects the kitchens with the area just off the function room where a serving room makes for speedy and discreet preparation of dishes.
Three toilets are located downstairs. The entire building, bathroom included, is wheelchair accessible.
The sound system, microphones and large multimedia screen make this the perfect venue for conventions, training workshops, business meetings, presentations and team building.
Use of the entire museum premises, outdoor areas included, brings the capacity to over 500 for a buffet lunch or dinner on the spacious lakeside terrace or the exhibition rooms of the museum fitted out for the occasion.
The spacious car park can accommodate 60 cars as well as tour coaches. The exclusive landing stage welcomes guests arriving by lake and can also provide mooring for large boats.
Unlimited Wi-Fi and accommodation facilities (up to 52 beds) in the adjacent villas (www.invilla.eu) complete the package offered by this outstanding venue.
- Weekdays x YES
- Weekend and holidays x YES
- Half day hire x YES
- Full day hire x YES
- Multiple day x YES
- Seats for public x YES
- Seats and table for speakers x YES
- Speaker platform x YES ( 2x2 mt )
- Free Wifi x YES
- MBL dedicated catering x YES
- Outdoor catering option x YES
- Multimedia video x YES
- Voice system x YES
- Power 30 Kw
- Microphones and stands x YES
- Cloakroom space x YES
- Empty function room hire option x YES
- Seated dinner Sala delle Vittorie 200
- Seated dinner lakeside terrace 350
- Buffet dinner 500 or more
- Private parking x YES up to 60 cars/ 3 coaches
- Wheelchairs x YES